Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines Day


I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEE Jennifer Garner's dress at the Valentines Day Premier. I love the detailing of the beading with the softness of the leather and the satin with the black contrasting the beige. This has got to be one of my favorite dresses I've seen on the red carpet. And she looks absolutely stunning, from her smokey makeup and her hair so beautifully done. Jessica Biel should probably hire Garner's stylist or even hit up Valentino. Don't get me wrong, I like the dress (Though she matched the carpet) it just wasn't for her (Sorry Oscar de La Renta). Her hair could have been done differently as well. (Surprised Anne Hatheway didn't wear Valention, since she was a spokeswoman for him once). But you all know I love her too. She looked amazing from her hair to makeup and dress! Julia Robers (in Dior) was too safe with her dress and Emma Watson looked washed out in her white dress. (Blah). Jessica Alba's dress looked like a cocktail dress (even though i liked it). However, I'm not a fan of her haircut. Other than that my top 2 of the night is def Jennifer Garner and Anne Hatheway.