Friday, April 30, 2010

(from Cocoperez.com)

Millward Brown Optimor relased their annual list of the top 10 most powerful luxury brands:

1. Louis Vuitton
2. Hermes
3. Gucci
4. Chanel
5. Hennessy
6. Rolex
7. Moet & Chandon
8. Cartier
9. Fendi
10. Tiffany & Co.

In my opinion I think 3 and 4 should be switched. Chanel is so Iconic. Let's be real how many girls do you see on campus with the fake obnoxious cubic zirconia Chanel earings? Chanel clearly is in high demand. The brand gives off an opulent luxury feeling. I also had no idea Hennessy had that much of an effect. Interesting...

Also from Cocoperez, Michael Kors spoke about young models.

I think if you send out an army of robotic 14-year old children dressed up in their mom's clothes, I think the reality is that it's a turnoff, unless you are in fact a robotic 14 year-old. Women say: "Well. wait a sec, I wear a bra. I have to go to the office. Where are clothes that I can actually wear?'

I can totally agree! And this is why I love Michael Korrs because his clothes really fits REAL people! Kudos to you MK!

Kiss Kiss,
Kar