Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bonjour mes amis! C'est le fashion week a Paris!

Obsession of the day: Tommy Tom's Photoblog from style.com


The new trend of wearing socks with heels is becoming more popular. I saw this picture in Tommy Tom of
JakAndJil.com's section covering Milan fashion week.



Could you imagine wearing a clear plastic cape for when it rains? I can't imagine pulling this off, but this girl here makes it look like the most expensive clear plastic! She looks so chic with her oversized hat as well!


I love love lovee this picture. You all know I love to wear black, white, and shades of gray. I love the delicate lace skirt and you all know how obsessed I am with fur vests. The shoes are to die for on both of these ladies!


Clearly this picture is from NYFW at Lincoln Center. But I absolutely adore the pairing of the peach and the lime green. The dress is one of kind! The romantic texture of the dress definitely an attention grabber!




Check the photoblog! Tommy Tom definitely has an eye for fashion and photography. You'll enjoy it very much!

Fashionably yours,
Karen xoxo