Thursday, September 30, 2010

Prad... uh?

Please, this IS true! http://fashionista.com/2010/09/rumor-denied-prada-ceo-was-unhappy-with-the-spring-collection/

I was sooo surprised when I saw the Spring 2011 collection from Prada. Even Lady Gaga wouldn't wear some of these clothes. Some just praised the collection because of the Prada name. However, NY Times Style Section was as disappointed as I was.

DVF designed for hospital gowns, to spread some cheer to hospital patients. Prada, on the other hand, wants us to walk around in scrubs/ jail suits...

Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Doesn't this scream I just broke out of jail, and desperately tried to look like I didn't by cutting my jump suit into a dress?
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Hi, I'm your doctor...
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
This skirt drives me bananas. I don't even know what's going on, on top...
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
I'm pretty sure I would rather wear one of those Hawaiian shirts than this. The styling is also off, why would they match red and white shoes with this??

What do you guys think??

Fashionably yours,
Karen xoxo